Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Lovely Friend

I Have a lovely friend,
he’s not an ordinary friend
Long hair with brown eyes,
I’ve known him since we were kids
Yes I have a lovely friend,
more than an illusory friend
Now that we’ve grown up, Oh God, what a big surprised
 
Well, my lovely friend,
he looks calm but he’s not, oh my
While he is around,
I feel his love goes surrounding me
Tell him story,
make his smiley
Trying everything to keep him around
He reminds me, he’s too naughty
I can see, I can’t let him free
 
I’m telling the world, I’m falling in love
That makes me gleeful and fly away
Singing a song, how happy I’ll be
Closer to you and you close to me…..
 
And We dance whenever I sing this song.
 
Sweet Song by D’Cinnamons

A Note : My heart filled with love, flowing over with joy, my own little drum that I like to march by! -Gunda Fijnje-Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Categories

addict (2) artist (1) blogger (1) bulan mulia (1) buzzer beat (1) cinta seorang anak (2) comel (2) contest (3) curly (1) diet (1) doa (4) family (2) feeling (2) follower (1) friend (3) future (2) Giveaway (1) hampeh (2) happy (15) happy birthday (2) hari raya (2) hen hao (1) hijrah (2) Ilham (1) In love (2) info (2) Islam (2) jalan cari makan (1) jepun (1) joy (1) Kafein (1) kakoi (1) kawaii (1) korean drama (4) life (2) lirik (3) makeover (1) movie (5) murah rezeki (1) new year (1) nice blog (1) pan asian (1) peminat (1) pilu (2) Puasa Sunat (1) rejab (1) renungan (10) sad (4) saket (1) sayang (1) sebak (4) segmen (2) segmen santai (1) sengal (4) stylo (1) suka (3) sunsilk (1) surprise (2) syukur (1) tak nak gemuk (2) temuduga (1) terjah blogger (1) teruja (1) wajah (1) wavy (1) xiexie (1) yamapi (2)