Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lately....

Lately....
I was stuck in my old times....
Lately....
I wish i can stop the clock and go to that times....
It just i don't know why...
My mind keep thinking "Is it hard life are"
But....
It's not i was hated with my life !!
I do accept everything happen on me....
Either sad... nor happy time....
It's just me....
Thingking about the time past by....
But still....
I was here....
Stuck here....
And there was a long path to walk to....

 
A note : It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Categories

addict (2) artist (1) blogger (1) bulan mulia (1) buzzer beat (1) cinta seorang anak (2) comel (2) contest (3) curly (1) diet (1) doa (4) family (2) feeling (2) follower (1) friend (3) future (2) Giveaway (1) hampeh (2) happy (15) happy birthday (2) hari raya (2) hen hao (1) hijrah (2) Ilham (1) In love (2) info (2) Islam (2) jalan cari makan (1) jepun (1) joy (1) Kafein (1) kakoi (1) kawaii (1) korean drama (4) life (2) lirik (3) makeover (1) movie (5) murah rezeki (1) new year (1) nice blog (1) pan asian (1) peminat (1) pilu (2) Puasa Sunat (1) rejab (1) renungan (10) sad (4) saket (1) sayang (1) sebak (4) segmen (2) segmen santai (1) sengal (4) stylo (1) suka (3) sunsilk (1) surprise (2) syukur (1) tak nak gemuk (2) temuduga (1) terjah blogger (1) teruja (1) wajah (1) wavy (1) xiexie (1) yamapi (2)